Seasonal Flu Jab - £10
Don’t get Flu this winter!
Flu is a highly infectious illness that spreads rapidly through the coughs and sneezes of people who are carrying the virus. It occurs every year.
You are eligible to receive a FREE Flu Jab if you:
- are 65 years of age or over;
- are pregnant;
- have certain medical conditions;
- are living in a long-stay residential care home or other long-stay care facility;
- receive a carer's allowance, or you are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill; or
- are a healthcare worker with direct patient contact or a social care worker.
If you are not eligible for a free NHS Flu Jab CV Health is working with over 90% of GP practices across Buckinghamshire to provide vaccinations - call your GP practice to book an appointment.