CV Health had a CQC Inspection in January 2018. Please select this link for a copy of the CQC Report.
In summary the commission found that:
- The provider had systems in place to identify and learn from clinical practice in order to improve services where necessary.
- Risks associated with the provision of services were well managed.
- Medicines and related documentation were appropriately managed.
- The necessary checks required on staff who provided care were in place.
- Patients received full and detailed explanations of treatment including information enabling informed consent.
- The service was caring, person centred and compassionate.
- There were processes for receiving and acting on patient feedback.
- There were appropriate governance arrangements in place. The provider ensured clinicians maintained an up to date knowledge in their specialism and undertook relevant training and revalidation.
- There were systems in place to respond to incidents and complaints.